Plex TV Activation Plex.tv/link
To run Plex, it is necessary that your television must be from 2016 or the newer, and run Tizen. As per Plex’s support site, all the Tizen-based TVs can run the Plex. In older version TVs has Smart Hub app that you need to download and there are few models in that which support Plex by using that method. You can also check about this on Samsung’s website to get the Television supports Plex.
How to install Plex Tv on your Smart Tv:
- You need to see that your TV has an internet connection. Then boot up your smart TV.
- Navigate to the content store and select the main menu of your smart TV. Orelse you can also press My Apps through the TV remote, then start taking access in-app store.
- Need to navigate the upper-right of the Content store and locate the search There you can put the channel name and search for it.
- By using remote, user can enter “Plex” into the search bar; that time, it will pop up below.
- Pressing the down button of the remote, you need to select the “Plex”
- After that, you will get the install option on your left side of the TV.
- It’s now ready to install.
- After the installation, it will be available in your main menu of the TV.
- After you find and click on it, it will automatically connect you to the Plex Media Server. After these above details also, if you are facing some more problem, you need to visit the link Plex.tv/link.
Installation of Plex is straightforward, and after the installation, it should start populating to your libraries. Plex Media Server has to be running all the time. You need to keep switched on your Plex Media Server so that you can use the Plex app on your smart TV anytime. After this app becomes popular you could stream media, your server and TV without facing any problem.