When reading this article, it is pretty obvious that you have a rough idea about apple pay. It is a contactless payment technology for every Apple device, including laptops and mobile. It is designed so that you no need your physical wallet, debit card, and credit cards. Through this technology, you can directly pay by using your device instead of the card.
As Apple Pay is contactless payment, it gets accepted everywhere. Wherever you see the contactless payment symbol or Apple Pay symbol, you can do the checkout about the payment.
One more important thing is there is no limit for the payment of Apple Pay. It clearly shows that you can pay the weekly shop, fill your car with fuel, and many more things everything you can do with your iPhone or even an apple watch.
Pay with your iPhone:
- In this, you need to use a default payment card. Where you will have Face ID, a double-click of the side button, Face ID or enter the passcode.
- You can even use a different card where you can tap change the setting of the default card, and you also need to authenticate.
- Users need to hold the phone on top of the contactless reader until they can see it’s done. After this, you need to checkmark and display.
Pay with your Apple Watch:
- The user needs to double click on the side button.
- Default cards will get open automatically; you need to scroll down to select another card.
- Need to hold the display of your apple watch to the contactless reader till you feel that you got a gentle tap.
For both the option when your payment will be successful, you could see the “Done” option and you need to do the checkmark on the screen. Apple pay is the very safe procedure, so without any fear, you can process your payment.