To know unpair the Apple watch is very good though you are not an active apple watch user, you only need to acquire your wearable or even decide to upgrade your new iPhone.
Pairing the Apple Watch is very easy where your device has to get set with the factory setting and for the next time, it becomes ready to make pair with the Digital Crown. Though compared to installing, unpairing things are more complicated.
Though the apple watch is not the average Bluetooth speaker, unpairing and connecting with the new device is not the one touch button no need to be alarmed because it is very much doable with a few workarounds with the set menu.
Are you buying a new iPhone? Then you follow this article till the end because here we will discuss how to unpair the Apple watch. You will get a step-by-step guide of the whole process from start to finish. If you have lost your iPhone and wonder how to unpair your Apple Watch, because you no longer access to your phone, this article will help you.
The procedure of unpairing the Apple watch from your iPhone is discussed below:
- Very fast, keep your Apple Watch, and iPhone close together while you are starting to unpair them.
- Open the Apple Watch application from your iPhone.
- Click on the My Watch tan and try to tap all watches.
- Now you need to click on the information button next to the watch when you unpair it.
- Now tap to Unpair Apple Watch.
- You have the option for GPS + Cellular models where you need to remove the cellular plan. If you think that in future you will pair once again, then keep the plan; if you do not want to use it for future, then you can remove the plan. You can even cancel your cellular subscription.
- You need to tap to confirm where you need to enter your Apple ID and password to disable the activation lock. Before you erase the content, you need to create a backup to restore your content. Now, after your watch unpair, you will get a start pairing message.
After your erase gets confirmed, you need to reset your Apple watch with factory setting.