Are you owning an iPhone 11? But wondering how to turn off? Then you are at the right place. Here we will discuss the procedure of turning off the iPhone 11. Whenever you buy a new phone, you may face several problems. Whenever Apple releases a new phone, they do a few changes with their beloved home button. As soon as space gets occupied with the home button, it makes the way to screen more and more things get cover to the entire front side of the mobile device.
Whenever any updates comes, user has to turn off their iPhone. Now they have changed the setting, so turning off has become a little different as before. Here you will get the procedure of turning off iPhone 11, those are below:
Turning off your iPhone 11 with button:
- First, you need to press two-volume buttons, and that time only you need even to press side button.
- You will get a slider with text where it will be mentioned that “Slide to Power Off”, in that you need to click.
- Now you need to use the slider to do the power off to your iPhone.
- Now completed.
Turning off your iPhone 11 without a button:
- You need to go to the iPhone’s settings.
- Then need to select “General”.
- In general, you will get the “Shut Down” option.
- Now you need to use a slider to shut down the iPhone 11.
- Now it’s done.
Whenever you buy a new phone, you may face few problems, but after using it you will get habituated and know all options. That time it will become easy for you to handle your new phone. We hope this article is helpful when you buy a new phone.