If we talk about Apple’s most significant success, then it is Apple Airpod. After releasing Wireless earbuds, Apple removes the headphone jack from the iPhone 7.
AirPods has many fans, mainly for the easy to use, auto-connection feature, and long battery life. These works seamlessly like other Apple products and prove to the customers that this is their correct investment.
AirPod also has a few problems; when they connect with new phones, they start troubling, and they start acting for a few unknown reasons. That time you need to reset the AirPods to back them to work.
Anyways, the very minimum thing this AirPod make things difficult, mainly when it comes to troubleshooting. Users need to do this manually because there are no buttons for resetting AirPods.
The procedure of resetting the Apple AirPods:
Here you will get the procedure of factory reset of Apple AirPods; those are below:
- You need to place your AirPods with their charging case and have to close the lid.
- Before opening the lid need to wait for 30 seconds.
- You need to go to the “setting” option through your iPhone then click on the “Bluetooth” icon.
- The “Forget this device” option will appear where you need to tap to confirm.
- When the lid gets open, you need to press and hold the button for 15 seconds till the status light comes amber, then white. For doing this, you can even use an Android phone because the first two steps are the same for every device.
- Now go to the “setting,” then connect the device; after that, hit the cog icon, which is next to the AirPod.
- Now you need to tap the “Forget” after that, you will get the “Forget device” option. So, now you can click and confirm.
When you get an error message only, you need to do reset your AirPods. You first need to do forget device, then you can continue the above steps. We hope this article can fulfil your requirement.