There is no caparison between YouTube and other video players. It is so popular that an audience can not even think about his life without that. This application is very popular for video hosting. You can even save videos if you like anyone, but you only need to download the limited ones. According to the user caveats, YouTube allows users to download the videos for offline use. You can quickly get the download option on your smartphone. If you are the free user, you can limit the video upto 720p resolution and get the file for 48 hours. Premium users can get the video with full resolution. For the premium user, you will not get any catch, and this feature is limited. Moreover, all videos cannot be downloaded because there are a few areas that are set for the personal view. Premium users can set that as a private viewing and there is an option for offline viewing, which can be disabled for the content creators.
The procedure of downloading YouTube videos:
- You need to open the YouTube app and select the video which you wish to download.
- Below video, you will get a three-dot icon, then click on the download video.
- As soon as the download gets complete, you will find the library then download option.
- If you need to change the download quality, then you need to select the higher resolution option; if you are a premium user, then only this option is applicable for you. For free user, till 720p quality, you can download.
- You need to make sure that whichever browser you are using must be the latest one.
- You can go to the video and download that video offline. First, You need to clock on the three dots menu and click for download.
- As soon as it gets download, you can get that video in the download section.
- To check download quality, you can go to the settings and click on the download button. For premium, user download can be 1080p quality.
Final thoughts: We hope these above instructions can be helpful for you. Users can download videos and save that on the computer forever.