It is prevalent that the fat, bones, and muscles begin to thin with age. They sometimes may appear saggy and bring down a person’s confidence. Dermal fillers San Diego include injecting hyaluronic acid into the face to enhance the structure of the face. The 49.5 % female population of San Diego has found this solution worthy. It is used to fill any hollow surface or treat undereye circles on the face. It is a non-surgical procedure that aims to enhance the face look and define the specific areas on the face.
Are Dermal Fillers the Same as Botox?
- The botox treatments reduce fine lines and wrinkles, whereas the dermal fillers add volume to certain areas.
- The fillers do not remove wrinkles but can improve their appearance by adding volume.
- Botox freezes the muscles and reduces wrinkles, while fillers add volume to skin that has become thin due to age.
- Botox is used in areas like the forehead, upper face, and the undereye regions. On the other hand, fillers are used primarily for lips, cheeks, and mouth areas. However, the latter can also be used for forehead wrinkles or scars.
Different Kinds of Dermal Fillers
Dermal fillers in San Diego include popular options like Restylane, Juvederm, and Voluma. Juvederm costs in San Diego range from $ 500 to $ 2500, depending on several factors. People also go for half syringe boosts for subtle results.
Restylane is the non-surgical approach to treating wrinkles and plump cheeks and lips. People below 21 must refrain from undergoing this procedure, as the FDA advises. It is helpful in both, from lip enhancement to treating lines around the mouth. It not only adds volume to cheeks but also minimizes dark circles. Restylane Silk is popularly used for lip enhancement and fixing wrinkles around the mouth. Restylane Lyft is renowned for enhancing cheeks and also treating the laugh lines.
Juvederm is mainly performed to deal with facial contours and aging issues. Juvederm Voluma XC enlarges the size of the cheeks by adding volume. For skin elasticity, Juvederm XC and Juvederm Vollure XC are used. On the other hand, Juvederm Ultra XC can be tried to enhance the lips. The application will make the facial tissues fuller and helps change the structure. A small amount of lidocaine is also present in the injection, reducing the pain.
It is a variety of Juvederm and is used to treat the cheeks. The cheeks are thicker than other areas on the face and require a more robust filler. This variety is beneficial in impacting the apple, apex, and hollow parts of the cheek. The cheeks can be loose or saggy and may appear to be dropping. However, with Voluma, one can refill the underneath skin and produce a fuller look. It is a long-lasting variety and can last up to two years of injection. The session will take about 20 to 45 minutes, depending on the application area.
Benefits of Dermal Fillers
- Injecting hyaluronic acid into the body increases the production of collagen and elastin. These substances are responsible for the skin to look and to feel young.
- The results are immediate in most cases. One can see the difference in just a week of injecting the fillers. However, it might require about two weeks for the components to settle down ultimately.
- The risks are rare and bare. Even if there are side effects like swelling or redness, they will disappear in a short time.
Look for a facility that has quality experience and a certification of authenticity. The eighth-most populated city in the USA, San Diego, has adequate dermal filler solutions for its people. However, one should not compare the results with another person because everybody is unique.